Tuesday 4 June 2013

LJMU - Graduate Fashion Week.

I recently had the pleasure of helping out backstage at the LJMU graduate fashion show, seeing all the hard work and success that the third year students have put into their work and the event really inspired me; and it certainly paid off! The show was amazing and gaining the experience of being behind the scenes and dressing models during the two shows was a privilege. Although it was chaotic and crazy backstage, every review I've read has been full of nothing but compliments and amazement at every aspect of the show, which makes it all worth the while.
A few of the collections backstage.
One of my favourite collections that I had to dress by Matthew O'Brien.
Very clever designs involving movement and lighting.


A sneak peak backstage as the models are ready to hit the catwalk.


This was just one of the collections which was shown at Graduate Fashion Week on Monday 3rd June alongside many other outstanding collections. My full GFW review will be posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment