Tuesday 21 January 2014

Rags to Riches

Generally speaking, with being a student comes a natural love for a good bargain, and I definitely fall into this stereotype. Whilst I do like to splash out and treat myself, if I can pick up a really nice item from the infamous Primark, then happy days! Here's a look from the other day when my boyfriend and I went for an amazing meal at Reds in Leeds (a really authentic style American barbecue restaurant that easily gets into my top 5 favourite places to eat, ever! Highly recommended). This pale pink cami in a subtle glittery fabric was one of my Primark bargains as well the statement jewelled necklace, both of which I love and can be worn with so many things, in so many ways. I wore this with my leather look pants from Topshop and my faux fur coat which I dug out from my wardrobe, previously bought from New Look. And it's definitely making a return in these Baltic weather conditions! Last but not least, I wore my gorgeous Michael Kors watch that always seems to finish off any outfit and guarantees just a bit more class.


No comments:

Post a Comment