Sunday 8 September 2013

An Outfit Worth Celebrating.

This weekend I attended a friends 21st birthday party and had my outfit planned for ages beforehand! (Which might I add, is VERY unusual for me to stick to!!). Due to having my second year of university looming and, therefore, being a student on a budget, I'd picked a dress out of my wardrobe that I'd worn just once before on holiday and thought it looked great! I'd bought the dress online at fashionunion.com for about £11 in the sale, bargain! Plus, it's the perfect LBD that will last a fair few outings. So I teamed this with my black heeled sandals with a gold plate across the front that I'd purchased from New Look for just £19.99, a fantastic copy of the much higher priced Zara versions. I also recently picked up a great piece of statement jewellery in the sale at boohoo.com, an antique gold style necklace with engraved patterns added the finishing touches alongside my black and gold envelope clutch, which I bought from New Look again for just £7.99! My makeup I kept simple with just a little mascara and a nude glossy lip, along with sleek hair swept to one side. A truly classy and sophisticated look. 


No comments:

Post a Comment